Li Ching Cheong & Tsui Siu Ching
'98, Hong Kong
Mrs. Lee Tsui Siu Ching, or Queenie as her friends call her, was introduced to TAHITIAN NONI® Juice by an acquaintance. “It only took me one day to accept this product because I personally experienced its incredible effects,” says Queenie. “When I introduce the product to others, I always tell my story and spread the message of TAHITIAN NONI Juice.”
Queenie has seen many of her friends struggle in their businesses. “It inspires me to introduce them to TNI,” Queenie says. “I’ve been in this business over 20 years and I understand it very well.”
Queenie’s husband has also experienced the health benefits of TAHITIAN NONI Juice. It has helped him to continue a successful career after his retirement. Her 90 year-old mother has also been drinking the juice and has maintained a healthy lifestyle because of it.
Some of Queenie’s business tips for succeeding with TNI are:
• Always attend corporate trainings to promote yourself as a leader.
• Be a role model for your downline and share with them your belief in the company.
• Set a goal and go for it. • Update and renew your prospect list. • Work as a team and develop everyone’s talents. Unity is power.
• Find and meet your team’s needs.
• Let everyone know about TNI.
Queenie has set some ambitious goals for herself. Here are just a few things she wants to achieve: help her three-generation, personally sponsored downline to become Black Pearl; build a well-organized network marketing business; get a new house in Hong Kong; write a novel. With the success she’s already realized with Tahitian Noni International, she’s sure to accomplish every one of her life’s goals